Aria pc confiscate faulty product no refund,no reply to email pls advice aria.co.uk/

bahmen

Jan 4, 2013

Hello all,

i made a review last time for the new graphic card they confiscated, they never refund me or see the product again, i said it may be my fault, so as i bought whole system from cost £810.42 2 month ago i updated bios to latest stable version to U1a(UEFI BIOS), since then cpu fan stopped working and lead to failure cpu.

i contacted gigabyte they did not reply, i contacted ariapc they replied about 2 weeks later after emails exchange i told them i do not want you confiscate this board as you did to my gpu, they assured me its fine and they sent me RAM.

i spoke with Patrick he is nice guy but i believe it is company's policy that do not give a damn about after sale so this negative feed back is not related to him in any way he was supportive.

so i sent the board back and i have got email confirmation that they received the board and later date they sent it back for replacement.

now it is more than amonth since then but they never reply to my emails while they stated in their website after 28 days customer entitled to refund or replacement.

now i have proof for all i said and still have emails on my account.

please can somebody advice me how to sue this company i based in ireland, because of that they think they can get away this time but i will try my best to get my right back.

thanks in advance and please stay away from this company, you can try different company in uk or if you want great price here is great site in germany and remember euro is weak now so shop from this site instead

lb.hardwareversand.de/home.jsp]hardwareversand.de

thanks for any advice

bahmen