Fastlane Karting in Stoke

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
In line with our policy to keeep users informed and prevent you being ripped off, thought I'd give you a review of Fastlane Karting in Stoke

Health & Safety - 0/10
Customer service - 0/10
Customer experience - 0/10
Organisation - 0/10
Equipment - 1/10
Value for money (given the above) - 0/10

It might be cheap but you definitely get what you pay for, remember our favourite saying: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Exracer 2007

Mar 11, 2013
I fully agree with the prvious post.

This is the WORST karting place i have ever been to. A complete rip off.

My son's kart was restricted to half speed despite him being an experienced karter. It completely ruined his day and the people running the place just don't care once they have your money.

They hide behind 'health and safety' and 'insurance' but the whole place is a scam.

AVOID wasting your money and ruining your day.

The Twig

Oct 30, 2013
Re Fastlane Karting, I've had my 3 son's parties there over the years and found them to be straight forward and frank about our options. We had to adhere to the age restrictions also but fond this to be most helpful and sensible. I do know that they must have insurance else they couldn't operate, so if they are adhering to that then I can only imagine that they have no option no matter the talent of a young driver incase an accident should happen in which case they are in trouble.

J.Sampson25

Nov 12, 2013
This place is fantastic!! Just been on the new track and can't wait to go back the lads there are very helpful! I'd suggest going to anyone, the Grand Prix events there is a personal favourite.