Day Trading?

peter_v17

Jan 17, 2013
Hey guys

I've always wanted to do day trading to boost my income. I've been looking into different ways of doing it to make a little extra money.

I saw a link on the ItalkCash forums. It’s of a new daytrading system indi-documentary on indigogo called "2 Days in January".

The trailer is about two guys a novice and a semi-pro with a new trading system, I'm interested in watching it £6 isn't any skin off my nose so i'll give it a go. Also some of that goes to charity so that's great :)

The link is here if you're interested: 2 Days in January | Indiegogo they've got a trailer too.

What do you guys think of this? Are any of you day-trading? Does anyone want to consider day-trading?

Hugh919

Banned
May 5, 2014
its much safer getting yourself a stocks and shares isa and invest in a mutual fund. Don't bother with day trading unless you know the (high) risks. Definitely don't bother with day trading if you want to 'earn extra income', because you'll need a lot of capital initially to get started.

Ashley1988

May 19, 2013
London
The video in the link is banned. And, seriously, sites like this one let even the most ridiculous projects get funded. there are actually articles and videos about the most absurd things people waste their time on. Hopefully your project is worth something and makes some sense. There are good ones too...