Update to Plumbworld review

SusieQ

Mar 21, 2013
Re non-matching wooden bath panels. After my complaint letter to head office I got an e-mail from customer services saying they would send a replacement front panel because he didn't think that there was an issue with the end panel (although I had said all along I thought it was the end panel that was wrong). Well they sent it and it was the same as the first one so still could not be used with the end panel. Many e-mails later they won't do anything and keep saying there is not an issue with the panels although the photos I have sent show quite clearly that they are very different. I just can't seem to make the guy understand that you can't use two different panels on the same bath.
The frustrating thing about this company is that you can only contact them by e mail. If you phone you just get a recorded message saying they don't accept phone calls. I have just printed out the whole of the very nonsensical email conversation to send with my next letter of complaint. If that doesn't bring results I suppose my only option is to take them to court.

PlumbWorld are without a doubt the worst company I have ever bought from.

SusieQ

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks for that Rollyskip. I suddenly realised they were member of BuySafe so I'm now getting them to mediate. Stilll not sure if I'm getting anywhere though- I think so. Will update