Consumer research

mala28

Apr 6, 2013
Bournemouth
Hi my name is malanie. I wanted to ask if anyone has used a retail catere e.g. Mark & spencers food to order, Waitroe Entertaining or tesco food to order?

I running my disseration on caterering.

mala28

Apr 6, 2013
Bournemouth
Is there any part of this website where there is help on consumers that have used catering especially small independent catering? Please help

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I have used Marks & Spencers catering for business lunches on a number of occaisions and also speciality caterers if it helps, can't say I remember seeing any posts about caterers

mala28

Apr 6, 2013
Bournemouth
Really? Thank you for replying. I dont know if you would mind but could you fill out a survey for me. My dissertation is titled 'Occasion Catering: Retail vs small independent'. Ive made a survey could you fill it out for me please? It would really help. Do you know any websites or areas on this website that may help my research?

Any help will do.

Than you

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
No I don't mind filling out your survey, I can pass it on to a few colleagues and friends if it helps.

I will private message my email address to you.

Once I have seen your survey, I may have a better idea of the type of websites you need but not sure there is anything to help you on here.

mala28

Apr 6, 2013
Bournemouth
That would be perfect!. Thank you so much & yes if it is possible could you send it to a few colleagues. I will private message you my details as well. I have placed the link on my facebook page as well.

Thank you!!1