Paysafecard stole my money

Villan33

May 15, 2013
Hi guys, Ive just joined this forum because I do not know who to turn to. Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but here is my story:

Last saturday evening (11/05/13) at approx 10.11pm I purchased a paysafecard voucher for £100 from a local shop. Within 10-15 mins I was at home on my PC trying to credit an online poker site with the voucher. When I typed in the code, it said it was 'Invalid', I tried again and the same thing happened. So, i phoned up the helpline on the voucher and explained what happened. The woman on the end off the phone asked me for the SNR number and when I gave it to her she said it was locked and it would be forwarded to the technical department. She advised me to send a copy of the voucher via e-mail to support which I did and she told me it wasnt going to be until Monday when techinal support are working. Obviously Im really angry I have to wait but there is nothing she said she can do.
Monday came and numerous phone calls and e-mails later still no joy. Tuesday, I finally get an e-mail saying my paysafecard was blocked due to fraud, for security reasons. they went on by saying all we can offer is a refund. They asked me to provide all details inc bank details, send them photo I.D and confirm my address etc etc which I did. Today (Wednesday), I receive another e-mail. Here it is :

Dear Customer,

many thanks for your enquiry!

We regret to inform you that your paysafecard was only sold once. We regret that you have become a victim of internet fraud. We strongly recommend that you never reveal your paysafecard pin code to a third party as we cannot be held responsible for any misuse.

Please be sure to report this incident to the police. We will provide the police with any needed information as soon as we are contacted in regards to the incident.

We are available to the criminal investigation department for information at the following email address:

We hope this information has been helpful to you.

Kind Regards,

Your paysafecard team

So basically what there saying is it was MY fault and there is nothing they can do. I mean WTF. I am absolutely livid. I tried to use my voucher within 15 mins of me buying it, it doesnt work and its my fault?

Please, I do not know what to do now. I cant even speak to technical support direct, in fact, when you phone the helpline, they cannot even speak to technical support, so where does that leave me? They've stolen £100 off me. Any advice would be grateful. TIA