Boiler Grant Urgent

chris34720

May 20, 2013
Hi guys

i am currently unemployed after 6 years of working for a company.

I currently have a ferroli optimax 25c which is the biggest pile of junk i ever bought its a combi boiler, the other night i had to get national grid out to seal off our gas as carbon monoxide alarm kept going off on its own since they sealed the gas friday night the alarm has not gone off

i have other issues with the boiler aswell i simply cannot afford to get it fixed or get a new boiler so had a look on the boiler scheme and it says i do qualify as i have a child under one and receiving income based job seekers allowance.

someone called me today asked what boiler make and model i had so told them and they said they will not work with it as it has an 89% boiler effiency or something

so now im stuck who else to try who offers the grants, this house is freezing at night and i have a one year old who i have in bed with me now to keep him warm

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
Not sure which scheme you have looked at because the WarmFront scheme which gave grants for heating closed earlier this year, the scheme was administered by Carillion Energy Services so they will be able to tell you if there is a replacement scheme. Their number is 0800 408 7651