new england top

coleen

Jun 28, 2013
Grimsby
just a bit lost of what to do, bought the new england top, took it home my man just took off tags and put it on as he always buys the from jd sports so size right. There was a catch on it so i took it back with labels and receipt the next working day, they was really nasty sent it away now to be told not manufacturing fault so tough. Please whats my rights was £52 :confused:

coleen

Jun 28, 2013
Grimsby
they sent it for inspection 13 days ago, i finally got hold of customer service after 3 days to be told well get 2nd opinion if i wanted and they will post same top back to me, so customer service no good should i write to head office next? and to who? I have a copy of what customer service said and there name as it was online, oh and thanks soooooo much for your reply

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
Address it to:

Complaints Department

JD Sports Fashion Plc,
Edinburgh House,
Hollinsbrook Way,
Pilsworth,
Bury,
BL9 8RR.

Theres no need to go back to customer service, they have 8 weeks to bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion but they will be aware of consumer law.

coleen

Jun 28, 2013
Grimsby
JD sport complaints

Just out of interest is there anyone else here that has had problems with returns?faulty goods from JD Sports. If i get enough think i will forward to their head office Chief executives PA, Thanks for taking time to read or reply

coleen

Jun 28, 2013
Grimsby
thanks tony Iam so going to protest to them if i get enough response, They maybe big company but it would not be so if it not for their customers us folks.
thanks again :)

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
You could try looking on Linkedin to see if you can find out who the CEO is and write directly to them. If you are really determined you could buy one share and go to their AGM for shareholders.

coleen

Jun 28, 2013
Grimsby
now this is getting interesting yes please give me information. Also tony I tried to set this as new forum with new heading to attract ppl but cant get it to work just being able to reply, I really would like to set this up, as i have browsed internet and found a great number of complaints. thanks again
coleen

stable

Feb 13, 2016
JD Sports are the opposite to the likes of Marks and Spencers and their terms don't exceed the minimum i.e. no refunds for changing your mind or if you something is the wrong size and doesn't fit. More here:

Consumer rights when buying clothing and footwear | Consumer Information

If you find the forum useful do us a favour and like us on facebook.