JD Sports Complaints

coleen

Jun 28, 2013
Grimsby
this is for all that has had problems with JD Sports, customer service, returns, refunds, exchanges, all info welcome as iam going to there head office with complaints about company. Thanks all for reading or taking part
Coleen

Slonic

Nov 12, 2018
this is for all that has had problems with JD Sports, customer service, returns, refunds, exchanges, all info welcome as iam going to there head office with complaints about company. Thanks all for reading or taking part
Coleen
I have the same problem with JD shop : Bought shoes , wear them 1 hour in gym, got serious problem ( heel pan), went back with original packing and recipe, and they refused to accept, or make me take another type . I'm very annoyed as it cost me £75 and I can't wear them. What to do ...Any advice will be very appreciated
Thank you.
PS I paid with Debit card

johny15

Aug 17, 2021
I already tried to bet on sports, but apparently I made a mistake somewhere, because I didn’t succeed at all. I don't despair and want to try again. I need advice from experienced bettors.

antony86

Aug 17, 2021
In my opinion, first of all, you need to decide on a bookmaker. As far as I remember, I chose my bookmaker at https://takebet.co.tz/. By the way, a little later I found out that this is not just a site with bookmakers, but a whole community with useful information for bettors. Be sure to look here for predictions, tips for betting. It will help you bet more successfully.