Asda

Jo7

Aug 13, 2013
I have never ordered anything from ASDA before...I would NEVER order anything from them again and I would not recommend that anyone else does either !!!

Ordered a divan bed from them on 16/7/13 was told it would be delivered on 1/8/13 (which I confirmed numerous times) Destroyed my old bed on the morning of 1/8/13, telephoned them to find out what time it was going to be delivered and was told it hadn't been dispatched yet and the new delivery date was 5/8/13.

It is now 13/8/13 I still have no bed, I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor since 1/8/13 and they can't even tell me what is happening with my bed as they say the company (Airsprung) do not answer their telephones or reply to emails, not that ASDA even return my calls like they promise to tell me, I have to keep phoning them !!!

stevenwiki

Aug 12, 2013
United Kingdom
That was reallly sad. It means that ASDA providing poor delievery service. I think you have to made writing complaint against them for delayed in you delievry....

LJ1

Jan 22, 2014
I have found this to be the case with a few people offering delivery services. They tell you when they'll be there, you take a day off work and they never show up! :mad:

benbenjamin

Feb 20, 2014
Yeah that is very annoying because you plan out everything and also your off day for that day and they don't turn up.:mad: