Buying a dual sim phone from German seller on Amazon or Ebay UK

KTR76

Sep 1, 2013
Hi, having tried a touchscreen phone & not liking it I'm looking to go back to a keypad Nokia. The Nokia 301 looks to cover my needs of a straight forward phone with decent battery life, 3G & enough internet capability to do what I need (occasional use to check something on-line when away from home). This is available as a dual sim phone but by the looks of it only single sim in the uk.
The dual sim has much appeal as signal strength is patchy in my area & I often find my girlfriend's Orange working where my Vodafone does not & vice-versa. I'd buy a pay as you go Orange card to work along side my sim-only Vodafone contract.
Talking to friend he'd be interested too as he needs two phones for private & work use, the two sims in one phone would be useful for him too.
A bit of googling around on Nokia's own site for the specs suggests it has the frequencies needed to work on Orange & Vodafone in the UK.
Also of interest is Nokia have a new phone coming, the 515 which is similar with a little better spec, but also looking likely not to be in the UK with Dual sim, or not at all.

I'd post links to the various sites I've been on looking at phones & checking stuff but as a newbie I aint allowed! Fair enough, you gotta keep the idiots at bay!
Thanks for any advice & help, Kev.