o2

mikkiboy

Oct 8, 2013
bought a nokia lumia 520 on may 20th , has been in for repair 3 times since with the last two within a 30day period .t and cs on 02 website state if fault reoccurs within 30day time frame a reconditioned phone of the same or similar model to the one i have must be provided ,staff unaware of this until i brought it to their attention after they told me it had to be sent away for repair for a 3rd time to qualify for a replacement , as they have breached their own terms and conditions am i intitled to a new handset of a full refund

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I know you dhave said you bought it but just to confirm, was it an outright purchase or part of a contract? Difference is, if you bought the phone, it is covered by the Sale of Goods Act and you are entitled to a refund, replacement or repair, the choice is yours within the first 6 months from purchase. If it is a contract phone, they must provide you with a working phone as the phone forms part of the contract, this can however be a refurbished handset but must be of equal or better spec.