Samsung Handset

Tonyagl

Nov 25, 2013
I purchased my Samsung Galaxy Note from a store quite some distance from my home town. For the first four months I was extremely happy with it, that was until it developed a charger connection problem. I dealt with Samsung's Customer Service Department who recalled the device for repair. Ever since then I have faced severe power retention problems; getting less than 30% use of my device between charges compared to the period prior to the fault repair. I now have to recharge TWICE per day (and I am a light user at that).

I have followed all of the manufacturers recommendations and procedures, including the installation of two new batteries, nothing has worked. My handset has been in to Samsung SIX times for so called 'repair' and been sent back to me yet the fault STILL persists, on each occasion I pointed this out to them.

I was informed that, unless the hardware on my device had been repaired THREE times a replacement would not be considered yet I have returned it SIX times. They are now asking that I return it yet another time. Frankly I have had enough of this nonsense.

I dealt directly with the manufacturer because of the distance I am from the store from which I purchased the item.

Where do I stand, can anyone help or advise?