Which is cheaper!!!

Nicole123

Feb 13, 2014
Asda/Tesco/Sainsburys/Lidl ?!!!!! Where can i get more for my money? i really think that Tesco is good value but prices are too high and with Lidl prices are low but so is quality :/ can somebody please give a sister some advise

Feminism!

Sammy80

Mar 26, 2014
I shop at Asda, they're closest to me and they are the cheapest for just about everything if you compare them to Tescos, Sainburys etc. Like you mention Lidl is cheaper but some of their products aren't as good quality. As the prices aren't hugely different between Asda/Tescos etc I'd suggest going to whichever is closest as it will save you money on travelling?

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I also shop at Asda and find them good value overall but I think fresh meat at lidl is great value and quality. I used to do all my shopping for work at Tesco so I could get the clubcard points but it became so expensive for essentials that I stopped on principle!

LondonGirl

Mar 21, 2014
London
www.simply-wrong.com
It's worth popping into the shops just before they close as fresh produce and items on or near their use by / best before date may well be reduced. I have read recently of someone paying about £7.50 for goods worth about £70ish. That's quite a saving!:)

JasonEvans

Jul 21, 2016
London UK
I've got some really decent stuff at Tesco and Sainburys. So if you hesitate where you can find cheaper stuff those places are just perfect.