Car accident claim

Puncz

Mar 3, 2014
Hi!
I need some advise. About one Year ago I had a non fault car accident. A was driver and I had two passangers. We signed a no win no fee cotract to open claim. I also took car from the hire company for the time my car was in garage. About half year later we still didn't get any money. One of my friends case went to court. Answer of defendant was that the guy who caused that (their client) is involved in many other accidents and in our case they also have something against us. Like that I was changing milage, what is not true, that damage of my car is incosistent with our describtion of accident, that there are errors in our medical reports. Our solicitors told us that this case can be very hard and they closed it. The third friends case which went to court they said that her case is closed without charging her. My case and one of my friends case didnt even go to court yet and we also agreed to close it. I still didn't get answer. But my question is about the hired car. There is a bill for 3.000£ on third party driver. But if my solicitors told me my case will be hard probably hire company will have problems as well. But they didn't contact me at all. Is it better to call them and say I will cover that than later pay bill plus all their and court costs? What should I do?