Virgin SIM Only Rolling Contract

LondonGirl

Mar 21, 2014
London
www.simply-wrong.com
I'm not in any way connected with the company, but like to make a recommendation for exceptional value for money if it's allowed. My husband and myself both have sim only contracts with Virgin Mobile. It's £15 per month on a 30 day rolling contract, so no tie in. Obviously you have to have a phone which will take the sim card for this company.

For that money you get unlimited calls, texts and data. After the first year they dropped the cost to just £12 per month for us, though I don't know if they always do this.

Other networks may offer something similar, I don't know, but for us it has been superb and coverage has been exceptional. No doubt others will have had less than positive experiences. :)

Just thought it worth mentioning if anyone's happy with their phone, but looking for a new provider.

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
I agree that virgin do some cracking deals if you can get the coverage. An alternative for those who can't: T-mobile do the same for £16 p/m . But your first month costs £6 as (via Carphone Warehouse) you get £10 credited to your bill :D

Sammy80

Mar 26, 2014
My mum has the T-mobile rolling sim...it's perfect for her. I don't know anybody who has the virgin one but they're a great idea for people who don't use their phone as frequently

LondonGirl

Mar 21, 2014
London
www.simply-wrong.com
My Virgin one is brilliant and I use the mobile all the time, but as everything is unlimited it doesn't matter. I just disliked being tied into a network for 12 months or more, and I had perfectly adequate handsets unlocked to any network, so I can pick up email, go on the net if I need to and most importantly phone.

I think many are so taken in by the need to have the very latest handsets, when for 99% of the population and older handset is more than good enough for their needs. I have the same beef with computers lol. :)