Rogue Trader Double Glazing Callington, Cornwall.

Realityneat

Apr 12, 2014
If anyone comes across a Mark Cowler of Trade Windows. Was trading last year as M.C.Frames. Don't use him he is a fraud. Has no Certass, QA. or Ceta although they are displayed on his paperwork. He is not a paid up member. Cannot self certificate under building regs but he states he can. I paid him eleven hundred pound deposit but cancelled within four days under the doorstep selling rules and regulations. He would not respond to the phone calls, emails, recorded letters, until three weeks later, contacted me to tell me, my deposit was paid into his personal bank account where he had debts and it has been swallowed up, if I take him to court he'll pay five pounds a week. It would appear I am not the only victim of this person. It is hard to lose that much money when you have retired, that said it is hard for anyone to lose their money so I am putting this on site to warn others should they get a phone after going online for double glazing. These sites say they have checked traders ummmmmmm I think not or one would not have encountered this unsavoury character.
:mad:

Realityneat

Apr 12, 2014
Mark Cowler T/A Trade Windows is now Mike Taylor and trading as Western Windows, Mayflower Street, Plymouth.

Boudrach

Aug 23, 2014
Hi
Can you provide address details for this character as I might be caught out in similar manner!
Who does he trade with to get his supplies?

Realityneat

Apr 12, 2014
Hi, yes I can provide you with all the details you require. however as I would prefer not to post on an open page, if you could get in touch with me directly I would be happy to help.
I did try to message you directly but I have not posted enough messages yet to send you a visitor message and you haven't setup an email address on the site so I couldn't message you directly. If you can do so or provide me with some contact information I will be sure to get in touch.

Realityneat

Apr 12, 2014
Hi
Can you provide address details for this character as I might be caught out in similar manner!
Who does he trade with to get his supplies?
Mark Taylor, Mark Cowler, Mike Taylor one of the same is still residing at Tillie St, Callington. But is being evicted 13 Oct........ This person did get his supplies from Smart Frames in Kingsteignton for a very short time we are talking weeks here, however they will no longer deal with him. They are quite happy for me to give out these details..

KimE

Nov 4, 2014
Hi

My name is Kim, I work on a daytime show at ITV, ‘Judge Rinder’. I’ve just come across you case on here and thought the programme may be of interest to you.

ITV are looking for people who would like to settle their disputes or claims in the second series of court show Judge Rinder.

If you are interested then please send me an e-mail to kimberleu.enson@itv.com with a brief description, or you can call me on 0161 952 0961

We look forward to hearing your case!

Many thanks, Kim