iPhone/iPad scam Lee Hall, Mr T.Larter .

Svalbard452

May 2, 2014
Hi all,

I am posting due to being victim of a scam.

The adverts are on auction type websites like the loot and craigslist plus magazines which are printed for the midlands area.

The mobile phone number you will see along side these scams is as follows: 07974 032 659. The emails associated with this scam are pincho902 and mobiles2buy, yahoo and gmail respectively.

These adverts claim to sell a variety of Apple products from iPhones to iPads at anything up to 60% off due to a shop closure in the Metrocentre, Newcastle Upon Tyne. I have also clicked on another add with that phone number and as expected a page comes up saying 'account suspended'

Unfortunately, I was trusting and in hindsight stupid to pay via bank transfer, thinking I would be covered by chargeback or being covered due to having an electronic trail of the transaction. I was wrong and lost money.

I have corresponded with a Mr T Larter on multiple occasions who claims that Lee Hall is a member of staff using a staff discount to buy phones and sell on in order to make profit. I have had a number of texts from the above number claiming that I will be refunded, but we all know that is a load of rubbish and I have not seen a penny of the money that I stupidly handed over.

I am posting on scam websites to warn people about this. I do not consider myself naive, but unfortunately I was sucked in on this occasion and learnt a big lesson. I do not want this to happen to anyone so I am sharing the information that I have on this scam

Thank you.

Dmoss

May 16, 2014
I have been through the same myself with the same people! Have you been to the police yet? Or have you taken any other action? I assume there are many other people that have been done by these people!

Svalbard452

May 2, 2014
Dmoss.

Please contact me by sending me a private message or something. I cannot post emails due to a low post count.

Thank you for the response and I apologise for the late reply.