MBA student seeking your opinions

ionpopescu

Jul 21, 2014
Dear all,
I am a full time MBA student and my final project is about finding a method in which a consumer will have an instant overview of different products characteristics, such as: fat content, salt added, sugar added, organic, etc. Your opinion would be valuable for my project. Can I ask 10 minutes from your time for a skype interview? This is not a scam, I will not try to sell you something, I am just interested in getting your opinion about your online shopping experience, what it means for you quality of a products, how do you choose a product over another (not interested in specific products, just generic characteristics).
I have to mention that this study is not for a particular company. However, the results could be used in a startup for refining initial ideas.
If you agree with the interview, please let me know a convenient date/time for you. My skypeid: ionpopescu2112.
Best regards,
Ion

vsta

Mar 31, 2015
London
If you post some of your questions here, than it'd be easier for people to help you.. What exactly are you looking to find out?