Parcel stolen by COLLECT PLUS. Worst ever experience. No customer service at all

mharoon79

Aug 5, 2014
*dropped BRAND NEW LAPTOP in perfectly secured packing parcel at drop off point on 28 July and parcel was collect by courier on same date. on 29th july parcel sorted at national hub and kept there for 2 days without any reason. I rang collect plus to come to know about parcel status and I was told that parcel is at National hub and will be deleiverd on given frame time. Parcel was still at national hub till 31st July 2014. Collect PLUS did not informe me about parcel update.I tought things are going well. I checked on 01 August morning and got shocked that parcel has not moved out from national hub.I rang on 1st August COLLECT PLUS and got horrible news that parcel has been STOLEN. The customer service attendent said that our MANAGER will take this incident seriously and internal investigation will be started on 01 Augsut 2014.I could not sleep for 2 days. No one called me on 4th August. On Monday 4th August I travelled from Midland to London (126 miles £40.00) depot where the parcel was tracked last time.There was another shocking story. Parcel was not scanned on system and put on system as "STOLEN".The customers service said we will give you ring before 5pm but as usual not. I rang many times but no answered. The item cost is £500.00 + £40.00 (fuel)+ AMAZON fees but collect plus offering only £50.00 which is completely unacceptable. The parcel does falls under STOLEN category which is criminal act not in LOST/DAMAGE. Any comments on this review?? The courier is not ready for paying full compensation. I have got all proof of purchase. I had to buy another brand new laptop and posted to customer. Any help