Mixed up order

James B

Sep 11, 2014
Please help by supplying me with ceo/head of cust serv, contact details to further my complaint after a store manager was nothing short of rude and abusive after I felt the need to log a complaint about the wrong corner unit being delivered. Also called cust serv and was kept on hold for 61 miutes before speaking to a cust serv rep Rajan, and loging my complaint with them..

I immediately reported the fault to the delivery guys who advised me to hold onto the suite stating that Harveys would have both my money and my suite if I sent it back and the wouldnt be advisable and that all i needed to do was call the branch to arrange a swap over.

After talking to James, the manager, of the branch. he advised me to change my room around to accomodate it. When i then felt forced to explain of my disability, his reaction was one of total disbelief stating that I looked fit and healthy when I came into the shop to pay for it!

Customer services never called me back, I have had help trying to rearrange my living room to accomodate a corner unit that doesnt fit and a table and chairs that cant be used as there is only room to sit 3 instead of the possible 4/6 I have had to leave one dining chair in my kitchen and a section of the corner unit in my bedroom. I spent almost £3000 in cash feel robbed, cheated and abused verbally.

thanks all