£100 Vouchers for Laser Eye Surgery at Optical Express

Silvester

Sep 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

I'm offering the chance to receive £100 off the cost of laser eye surgery with Optical Express.

Assessments can be booked for free, giving you an idea of how much the procedure will cost and whether you are suitable for the procedure.

How do I receive it?

If you're interested in taking part in the refer a friend scheme and receiving £100 of the cost of your surgery, please simply drop me a private message with your name and email address and I will send you a voucher as quick as I can.

My Experience with Optical Express:

I am really pleased with my experience with Optical Express. I would definitely refer them to anyone including family and friends.

Not only was I pleased with the service and outcome I received, but I also managed to have the procedure done for £1000 cheaper and several weeks earlier than I was offered at any other clinic.

My recovery was quick; the day after my procedure, I could see a million times better than I could ever remember. 99% of people who have laser eye surgery with Optical Express achieve 20/20 vision and I was one of those lucky people!