uk electronics direct scam

jimmy56780

Feb 11, 2015
I have been conned by this company do not buy from them they advertised on the net their address was supposed to be Victoria Ind Estate Acton W36UR I bought a tv off them it never was delivered they don't answer the phone its just voice mail they don't reply to email and now their website has disappeared has any one else had any dealings with them AVOID:mad:

guernseypearl

Jun 2, 2015
Hi . Yes I have the same problem . Paid 1100 for a tv that has not been delivered and now I cannot get hold of them as there website is down and no one returns messages left on their answerphone . I have contacted the police and I am waiting to here from them . The name of the website was Londonelectronicsdirect.co.uk . Looks like they are operating under different names .

drmdashfaq

Jun 7, 2015
I have a private detective working on this . I can give you a lot more information if you want it .

Hi there. I too was very keen on buying an OLED TV from london electronics direct. Luckily it got delayed and the web site said the last TV was sold out, and their web site was not tracable. Searching for their web site, I stumbled upon this consumer forum. Many thanks for alerting people like me. I then went into deeper search on line to see if they have resurfaced with another name. YES THEY HAVE... THIS TIME WITH THE NAME OF " PLANETHD" . JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS URL AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THEIR WEB SITE. I TRIED CONTACTING THEM ON PHONE BUT NOBODY ANSWERS. WE CAN INFORM THE POLICE WITH REGARDS TO THIS WEB SITE AS THEY HAVE NOW RESURFACED AND THIS MAY BE A GOOD TIME TO BRING JUSTICE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED. IF NOT ABLE TO GET TO THEIR WEBSITE ..TRY COPY AND PASTE THESE WORDS INTO GOOGLE SEARCH..... Televisions | Product Categories | Planet HD

Last edited:

jimmy56780

Feb 11, 2015
Hi would it be possible to give me more information please I contacted my bank about this matter and to be honest they were not interested told me to go to citizens advice which was a waste of time Regards Jim