settee

unhappysettee

Feb 23, 2015
hi there. i bought 2 settees from sofastore on the 03/01/2015. recieved a text on the 30/01/2015 to say settees were ready to be delivered. these were duely delivered on the 18/02/2015. on opening the settees i have found that one was manufactured on the 26/01/2015 and the other 0n the 02/02/2015 but the text said they were ready on the 30/01/2015. they are 2 very noticeable different colours. they are different heights. the padding in the seated cushions on one of the sofas is that thick they do not fit properly. the padding in the arms of the sofas are thicker in 1than the other. there is a pluck in one as well. i did everything asked of me. sent photos and made several phone calls. had a customer service manager ring me today and asked me how this could be resolved. i asked for the settees to be collected and a full refund. i was then placed on hold for 5 minutes untill she come back and she then told me that there are no faults with the settees. really could do with some help to get a refund please. many thanks if anyone can help me