Booking With Crystal Travel And holiday Company

mikeheader

Apr 12, 2016
Hello,
Somedays back I book a Flight with Crystal tour and Travel Company, the fares on the there website were very low which made me to book with them at the time of payment my session got Expired and I am sure on it that there was nothing wrong with my internet Connection, After it there travel agent Mr clark called me and said that he will help me in completing the Booking, but the things were different this time the fare he told me was 100GBP more than the I saw on Website, Like in couple of seconds I had to pay 100 GBP more to them, He said sir Fare is high now, How is that possible:mad::mad:

SaraSmith

Apr 20, 2016
To be honest I use sites regularly for flight prices and to be honest again the price quoted in 98% of time is only a mean price and only once have I found a price live, also been on sites and got a quote but when enter a booking it has changed to what they state actual time price, also searches on different sites cookies alert the agents etc you are searching and that seems to trigger price rises, and nobody wants to know about the practice if you complain! ABTA site is near useless to complain to.