Google Pixel Phone

michelle303

Jul 29, 2016
I have got the new Google Pixel phone, 32gb storage i Black on contract from EE.

My package is £79.99 upfront and £28.99/month for 500mb data, unlimited texts and 5000 minutes.

Internet
Living in the city centre means I am surrounded by wifi so the small amount of data is not an issue for me.
This hone uses 4g and it is very fast consuming less data than if on a slower network.

Reception
The reception has not faulted on me yet and I have traveled from city to country side.

Look
It is a large phone with a screen size of 5.5'', very light but quite slippy, especially when wearing cotton gloves.
It feels like the screen curves a little bit but it doesn't.
The display is crisp with deep colours and very smooth to use

Functionality
This phone has little bloatware on it and you can disable the apps you can't uninstall.
It's very quick and simple to link up your old phone and get all of your contacts, videos and images.
It works like all android phones where you can group apps, use widgets and have multiple home screens.
A very good feature is the split screen. You can have 2 windows open on the screen at the same time. Not all apps are compatible though.
The fingerprint technology is good and you are able to register more than one fingerprint.
Camera is also very good for a phone

XMAX

Feb 2, 2017
I must admit, I have been waiting for this phone for a while now and I'm glad to see that it's getting some good reviews