How much can you make by filling in surveys?

Mike

Jul 19, 2008
While looking for new ways of making money, I've started to take 10-15mins each day trying to enter various on-line surveys & competitions offering cash prizes. I am not sure what to expect in terms of success rate and actual income - has anyone tried this? How much can you make in a month? Which strategy works best?

My strategy is - I usually search for competitions on theprizefinder, I only go for cash prizes, but also aim for prizes in the £100-250 range as they won't attract so much interest as those offering large sums.

Have you used other sites which do a good job of tracking newly released competitions/surveys which pay cash?

Thanks a lot!

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum Mike. I am not a "comper" but my mother enters a lot of competitions and she wins regular prizes. She always enters the local paper competitions and wins three/four times a year. Nothing much meals out, an iphone, cases of wine etc. She gets a magazine that has winning catchphrases and lists of competitions, plus tips and tricks. For example, I know she uses old colourful greeting cards with a nice texture instead of small postcards when sending in postal entries.

Good luck

Tony

Mike

Jul 19, 2008
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum Mike. I am not a "comper" but my mother enters a lot of competitions and she wins regular prizes. She always enters the local paper competitions and wins three/four times a year. Nothing much meals out, an iphone, cases of wine etc. She gets a magazine that has winning catchphrases and lists of competitions, plus tips and tricks. For example, I know she uses old colourful greeting cards with a nice texture instead of small postcards when sending in postal entries.

Good luck

Tony
Thanks for quick reply! BTW would you know what is the name of the magazine?

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Winners Companion

Hi Mike,

I am fraid they are not publishing it any more - it was called Winner's Companion

Tony