WARNING: Riccardo Zappia - Safatel Ltd - Grey Zebra Property Group Ltd

Divine

Super Moderator
Apr 11, 2016
Has anybody had any dealing with Riccardo Zappia. He is the director of the following companies:

GREY ZEBRA PROPERTY GROUP LTD -10015804
14 Chequers Road, Basingstoke, England, RG21 7PU

SAFFATEL LIMITED - 10812315
Unit 23, Hart House, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, United Kingdom, RG24 9PU

SHEIKH ZEBRA ESTATES LIMITED - 10655536
Unit 16, Hart House, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, United Kingdom, RG24 9PU

He is also goes by the name Steve Ryan, apparently.

His ex-business partner Neil Ashby has a thread here and it is implied that Riccardo has been stealing money:

Some comments from that thread:

"Karma has to come around to him at some stage!!"

"Neil, truly disgusting. Is this the the same guy that you posted about some weeks ago, that stole money?"

Have you been scammed by Riccardo Zappia aka Steve Ryan?

https://www.facebook.com/neil.ashby.391/posts/10209761487942215

Last edited:

Divine

Super Moderator
Apr 11, 2016
Best comment of all so far is from Property Investor and Mentor Justin Whittemore "What a slimy tosser" :D

Scammedby

Feb 25, 2018
This man cannot be trusted. He has borrowed from countless people and not paid them back. We are not talking a fee quid, we are talking about hundreds of thousands of pounds. Do not become another one of ricardo zappia's victims. He is a professional confidence trickster and has conned some very experienced property investors

Mar 26, 2018
Hi Riccardo Zappia is a professional scam artist and information about him should be shared so that he and his family are not allowed to carry on their activities. his new company is SA247 he and his mother Tracey zappia together with his boyfriend Bernard pasierbek and his sister meghan are at the centre of a major scam. He is currently marketing two properties in Basingstoke and Reading.. Springfield house where his office is and crown street studios.. We should all share and make sure no one books there as he is just ripping more and more people off.. He also has some interests in South Africa which I am unsure of... We also need to put pressure on those people who seem to be protecting him to bring them all to justice or to make sure all are paid all that he has stolen... I suggest a complete boycott on all these properties if no one books or buys these buildings all connected will be brought to justice.. Also all those connected to some scam by riccardo Tracey Bernard meghan jayde or his dad riccardo should come forward..

Mar 26, 2018
Don't book any serviced apartments at crown street studios reading or Springfield house Basingstoke.. All profits are going to fraudsters and scam artists.. The whole zappia and pasierbek family are involved.

Mar 26, 2018
make sure you all post on his saffatel facebook page and warn other people off as well....he is withholding deposits of his customers people must be warned off doing any business with him or his accountant sue penny...anyone owed money by him must email sue penny at PAL google her as i am unable to post her email address, but make sure he pays you back

Mar 26, 2018
Re: WARNING: Riccardo Zappia -SA247 - Safatel Ltd - Grey Zebra Property Group Ltd

ANYONE WHO IS DEALING WITH @RICCARDO ZAPPIA

Please look at the facebook page Exposure of serviced apartment management

I have been informed of many people being owed thousands. I will be inviting Riccardo onto my radio show to speak with all of those he has robbed from and sending links to trading standards and the police too.
Any info on staff ext who are guarding him too. They are in it too
PLEASE MESSAGE THE PAGE. MORE INFO SHORTLY. Please everyone forward any problems you have had and what he is dealing in at the moment.
All info confidential. Thank you. Please share this page

watsit1971

Premium Member
Jun 7, 2018
I would like to chat with someone regarding this , we have further information for those who want to add to their ammunition

I will also say we have been to the police due to threats and they have done nothing and re not interested

Divine

Super Moderator
Apr 11, 2016
You have just been chatting to me : )

Just looked up his partner - he has a business in South Atfrica

Access Denied

I guess that is where all the money goes...

MARIANA JACQUELINE PASIEBREK
Director

BERNARD PASIERBEK
Director

PASIERBEK HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD

watsit1971

Premium Member
Jun 7, 2018
make sure you all post on his saffatel facebook page and warn other people off as well....he is withholding deposits of his customers people must be warned off doing any business with him or his accountant sue penny...anyone owed money by him must email sue penny at PAL google her as i am unable to post her email address, but make sure he pays you back

No point posting on his FB page he gets it deleted he watches for negative comments and acts on them immediately

Sorry but that is a fault with FB

watsit1971

Premium Member
Jun 7, 2018
You have just been chatting to me : )

Just looked up his partner - he has a business in South Atfrica

I guess that is where all the money goes...

MARIANA JACQUELINE PASIEBREK
Director

BERNARD PASIERBEK
Director

PASIERBEK HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD

Looking into this we believe that this is the company that Bernard Pasierbek father runs

But very interesting indeed

Thank you

Seipati31

Feb 7, 2020
What’s the latest with Ricardo Zappia - is he in jail somewhere
Unfortunately not...we have just come across this page on Facebook while trying to get more info on him. He has conned us of R17250 in Tableview Cape Town, South Africa and we are not gonna take this lying down. We gonna make sure he goes to jail.

Reactions: Divine

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Unfortunately not...we have just come across this page on Facebook while trying to get more info on him. He has conned us of R17250 in Tableview Cape Town, South Africa and we are not gonna take this lying down. We gonna make sure he goes to jail.
I am sorry to hear that - it seems that he has escaped the UK legal system and using the same tricks in another country...

Divine

Super Moderator
Apr 11, 2016
Is he involved in property scams over there too?

Reactions: Tony

concerned

Jun 19, 2020
Is he involved in property scams over there too?
Yes, he is now in Century City, Cape Town. I was nearly scammed out of my deposit, but thank goodness for Google! I was shocked. but I never transferred the money.

Last edited:

WheresZappia

Jan 8, 2021
Riccardo Zappia is Currently Living in the Western Cape, South Africa.
His company is now known as Property Maverick, the company is registered as Leyastax (PTY) Ltd trading as Property Maverick,
His Mobile Number is (South African) +27662082059,
He drives a Silver Toyota Yaris Sedan in the Table View Area with the Registration Plate # CEY69003

From Almost Got Scammed

TinusWille

Nov 27, 2021
Riccardo Zappia is Currently Living in the Western Cape, South Africa.
His company is now known as Property Maverick, the company is registered as Leyastax (PTY) Ltd trading as Property Maverick,
His Mobile Number is (South African) +27662082059,
He drives a Silver Toyota Yaris Sedan in the Table View Area with the Registration Plate # CEY69003

From Almost Got Scammed
Oops I just associated with Riccardo.
Something crazy is going on.
I know where he lives.
Can't get hold of him or his Principle Michelle Pentelbury (various aliases I found for her.. so far)