SAGA anyone?

Jeddo

Facilitator
Jun 21, 2008
As someone who recently 'celebrated' their half century, I am now officially entitled to become a SAGA member. Apart from the fact that SAGA sounds a bit like STIGMA and GAGA, I am tempted to explore.

Does anyone have any tales, positive or negative about this fine 'institution for those dining on the latter courses of life'?

Paul Carcone

Facilitator
Jun 22, 2008
South Coast
www.carconeconsulting.com
My parents are now of that age and looked into SAGA stuff a while back....

The truth of it is that the discounts that are offered are equally available elsewhere...and relying on SAGA's partners actually decreases the overall choice available.

With the increase of silver surfing...I'd be surprised if equally as good deals couldn't be found with a bit of time spent on the net.

greatscotuk

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Once upon a time I worked in the Travel Industry, and I hated SAGA - They stole our customers!! There travel services are probably the best in the UK being agressively customer focused. (We had an ongoing joke in the office "I can't wait to turn 50. I can go on a SAGA holiday!")

To date this service has not changed. An old industry friend of mine in their Customer Relations Department says they receive more compliments than complaints.

I would have no problem with booking a SAGA holiday at all. If only I were 15 years older!!