Telecoms World PLC - help!

Carys

Apr 2, 2009
Can anyone help me with this problem?? We ordered a few 0845 numbers from Telecoms World PLC in August 2008. After choosing our numbers online we went through checkout with no hitches and received an email confirmation. That was it.... A few weeks later we advertised a few of these numbers as part of our business and consequently realised the telephone had gone very quiet since. After checking the numbers on our advert we realised that 2 of the 5 advertised were not coming through to our land line. To cut a long story short, Telecoms World PLC had substituted 2 of our numbers and according to them "had informed us over the telephone and sent us an updated confirmation via email". I am disputing this - I would never had spent over £4000 on advertising someone else's number I can assure you. Anyway, nearly six months later I am no further to getting an explanation or any proof that they actually told me about the substitution of these numbers. It has now reached deadlock and I have submitted a compensation claim to them in January 2009 and have not received any acknowledgment to this claim and they do not respond to my letters or emails. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks