Win £50,000 just think of a crisp flavour

GlasgowGirl

Facilitator
Jul 22, 2008
Wow, that is a good prize, and the website is quite cool too. I've entered, but I'm keeping my flavour a secret!

shalloran

Jan 23, 2009
Rayleigh, Essex.
Have you tried any of the flavours? I had Cajun Squirrel and Onion Bhaji the other day. Not bad! They also do Fish and Chip flavour, but that's not half as nice as those little fish and chip biscuity things they used to do. Do they still do them anywhere?

kris1anne

Jan 29, 2009
Yuck, yuck and yuck. The flavours are rotten - I hate them to be honest with you. The only one even vaguely nice is Hoi Sin. I think I will stick to good old salt and vinegar - as for voting - can we vote against all of them??

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
The Builder's Breakfast won! I thought it was horrible, with an overriding taste of cheap Baked Beans, but for irrational reasons knowing that the winner was a nurse brings a teensy warm glow. She wouldn't have won if she hadn't entered - that's the lesson for us all - and Hurrah! This was a proper competition - and - all you manufacturers out there - it did make me buy them to try them, although never again!

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
What a great name for a flavour! I remember hearing about this competition and thinking I must enter it. Oh well ... really pleased a nurse won it. They earn a pittance for what they do. Anyway, I'm going to run to the shop and try some new flavours - I have, up until now, been a strictly cheese and onion or prawn cocktail girl!