M&S Bras

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
A topic close to my heart (see what I did there!) - Bras. I may as well admit it - I am well endowed, and as someone who envies the Twiggy look, I am not boasting.
Have a look at this BBC NEWS | UK | Battle over bras for bigger busts As a seamstress I know that difference in fabric cost is negligible and the work is the same.
I think I just might join Busts 4 Justice!!
I am a supporter (swidt!) of the truth that every woman should get themselves measured before they buy - it makes a world of difference - but since this practice has been highlighted in the media, it seems that women on the whole, have underguestimated their cup size and overguestimated their 'back' size. Could this be because we are so poorly served by general clothing stores such as M&S? Bravissiomo is fantastic and I would love to try Rigby and Peller, but pocket and location mean I often rely on Tesco, Sainsbury's, as I have given up on M&S. Now a new report vindicates my disappointment with the store that used to be Britain's mainstay (swidt historically!) of underwear drawers (swidt!).