Where can I buy furniture at a decent price?

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Have you ever been to an auction? It's an off the wall way to furnish your house but great fun and a chance to grab a bargain. Allow two days, one to view, one to purchase, and thoroughly check out any piece you fancy for useability. Not all the lots will be antique - house clearances mean a chance to buy modern pieces at a snip - if you get lucky. I find the randomness fun and I have items that are still favourites that - a club chair I bought for £40 twenty years ago is still going strong!

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Auctions are a great idea. Also salvage yards can sometimes come up trumps with odd pieces of furniture. There are also discount warehouses that are worth looking out for. These will have furniture from high street names that are now the end of the line or were display so nothing really wrong with them at all but often as much as 50% off! Worth a look. You could always phone up individual department stores, shops and ask them where their end of the line or display items end up. And of course Ebay. I have found a couple of sofas and a gorgeous coffee table, all second hand, from Ebay ...

KayleneBlanchard

May 11, 2009
Re :Where can I buy furniture at a decent price?

You buy your decent furniture at your nearest area. If you are not satisfied than you find online berkline furniture and other new look stylish furniture.

shobhita03

Jun 15, 2009
Furniture at goo deal

try searching for furniture on some goods online sites. sometimes u can get good once at a very good deal. but keep your search on for few days then you can find some deal.