Tesco Vouchers for Magazine Subscriptions

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Talking of Country Living Magazine in another post, reminded me to remind y'all what great deals you can get on magazine subscriptions if you use your Tesco vouchers. It works out as much more than just the value of the vouchers. What's more - if you don't mind a few phone calls (which I usually do, but this was in my interest!) - once you get a subscription, you get endless offers of three different magazines for £1 each for three months trial. As long as you are very organised about cancelling the DD you have to set up after the three months (Warning Jim Robinson!!! - check the exact date in the letter you receive) you get a bargain. I am a sucker for magazines!!

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
I am a big fan of Tesco vouchers, the way you can increase their value by up to four times when exchanging them for deals with their partners, such as the magazine subscriptions, days out and restaurant deals.

Apparently, Tesco is investing £150m in to the relaunching of the Clubcard scheme in order to pull in more customers and secure their loyalty. Tesco clubcard holders can now double the value of their vouchers on many items in store and online.