Nosey about things you buy without thinking

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Just wondering what people buy on auto pilot!!
We used to get the Radio Times every week and I quite enjoyed it, but not that much and I realised that the weekend newspaper had loads of info on what's on.
I tend to buy Good Housekeeping Mag and Woman and Home, which are very similar, just because I always have. And I do have a favourite - no I'm not telling!!!
I always buy Helman's Mayo because I 'think' without knowing, that it's best. Actually this week I bought Waitrose own and it's just as good!
What do you always buy because you always have, but don't really need/want/like???

Chutzpah

Jan 9, 2009
twitter.com
My wife is a sucker for picking up anything they have on display at the tills. It doesn't matter what shop it is, she'll pick it up, look at it and then buy it.

It drives me stir crazy and I moan about it constantly.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Heinz Baked Beans, but there is no alternative and can't have enough of them in the cupboard.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Ha ha - I love this thread! I always buy a newspaper although I never ever get the time to read it. At the weekend have managed to get the amount of papers I buy down from three to one! ... getting there.

I'm with Tony on the tin front although my foible is sweetcorn!

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
Yes, I also tend to buy a lot of magazines and newspapers on auto pilot, that I never get chance to read. And also KP Dry Roasted Peanuts, I love them, whenever I see them my hand goes to them without thinking.