wrong concert tickets sent - any advice

mulberry

May 20, 2009
Hi i ordered some concert tickets from an agency in ireland for a concert in Croke park Dublin, i paid extra to be seated in a certain block/row and was given a conformation of the block/ row. my tickets arrived today and the are for a different block. i phoned the company and he basically said thats all he had available and tough ( i bought them in december) he then tried to tell me they were an upgrade - they are not. does anyone know my rights on this i live in uk and paid on credit card. i did say i wouldnt accept these tickets as they are not the ones i paid for. any help would be appreciated

garethsmyth

May 20, 2009
Bolton
You have ordered tickets as per a description, i assume online. If the tickets do not conform to that description then get your money back under the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (section 3 and 11S). If the cost was over £100 then you will be able to ask your credit card copany for the money under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 in particular section 75; you will owever have to attempt to recover your money from the seller in the first instant.

Hope this helps, do let e know if you have any problems.