Which cashback website is the best?

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
I mainly use Greasy Palm, and have done for years. I like the layout and the fact that it shows customer reviews. It is familiar to me. There have been a few issues over the years, but my main problem is the time it takes to receive payment.

Greasy Palm pays via cheque 30 days after your account reaches £25. This may not be exact but it's close enough. 2 months ago my account was on £22.50, which I couldn't receive payment for as it's below the £25 threshold. I then switched providers via their site and should have received £30 cashback. An amount which is still pending and Greasy Palm policy is that no query can be made on why an amount is still pending until 120 days have passed. So in another 30 days I will issue a ticket to query this and hopefully get the cashback approved, and then will still need to wait a further 30 days before a cheque is issued.

I've used Rpoints a few times and have had no problems at all. At this point my thoughts are that I will stop using Greasy Palm and start using Rpoints.

I'd be interested to hear which cashback sites others think are the best.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I have heard good things about quidco, but I don't use them myself.

Tony