Sky dropped some of my package

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Are Sky able to change your package without telling you? I noticed that I was no longer receiving TCM and when I phoned them and queried this they told me that they had changed the bundles, meaning that the package I had originally requested no longer existed. In order to receive TCM (you may all laugh but it is one of my favourite channels!) I had to pay an additional £1. Has anybody else experienced this?

frdjns74

Feb 18, 2009
I think they have done that a few times I remember years ago there where some channels that I could watch on freeview but now it comes up that I have to pay for them, I am actually on my way over to bt vision due to all the repeats so are loads of other people so they don't have the monopoly anymore, so they really should start taking more interest on what their customers think!
:(

happywriter

Apr 25, 2009
We dropped Sky after realising how many repeats were being made. I guess Sky are only rebroadcasting the signal of the netword, so that is not their control or decision though.
I think Sky, and others, should consider a service which provides more than freeview, but less than the current options - at less cost, of course.