ipoints rewards program

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
I joined ipoints about 12 months ago when I started doing my food shopping online through mysupermarket.co.uk. I receive 1 point for every £1 spent (sometimes more due to double points offers etc).

I sign up to newsletters via ipoints emails, and earn approx 40 points per newsletter sign up, which often takes only seconds to do and only requires a username and password (I unsubscribe from newsletters after a couple of months and have never had points reversed for this reason).

I occasionally participate in surveys for 100 - 400 points, though I tend only to go for the ones that will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. They do offer longer surveys for more points but I personally don't want to be spending over 30 minutes answering multiple choice questions for a few extra points.

Clicking on advertiser links via emails earns 5 - 10 points per click through, again this takes seconds.

Ipoints offers the cashback on your purchases in the same way as any other cashback site, though I find that most of the time the cashback offers are much better from other sites. They also have other ways to boost your points such as signing up for free trials etc.

Points can be exchanged for anything from books, CDs, magazine subscriptions, high street vouchers.

I am hoping to reach 7400 points which I which I will exchange for a £30 boots voucher.

Is there any other similar points programs anybody could recommend? I have browsed the internet and signed up for a few, though most seem too much hassle for very little reward.