Can anybody recommend a good online photo shop?

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Can anybody recommend a good online photo service? I have tried about four different companies and all the photos that have come back to me in the post have been rubbish. I don't have a top of the range camera - just a digital panasonic but I'm sure the photos shouldn't be as bad as the ones I've been getting back. They look great on the screen it's just afterwards that it all goes wrong! Can anybody help me towards getting great prints. Thanks.

Chutzpah

Jan 9, 2009
twitter.com
As it's the biggest I expect you have, but have you tried Kodak Gallery? They've always been good for me, and also very reasonable when I stupidly asked for some photos for my Gran to be sent to the wrong address - without quibbling they redid the order and sent them to the correct address.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Thanks for this. That does sound good service and I haven't tried them already. Thanks for the tip.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I have used Photobox a few times. I tend to do printing every couple of years and the price comes right down when you print a lot. The photo books make great presents.