USED CAR PROBLEM arnoldclark

foxyboy

Jun 9, 2009
Hi,,i bought a used car from arnold clark in inverness scotland trading in my car,the car is a chevrolet lacettie less than one year old,only had the car for less than one month,it was back within one week with air con problem,then after three weeks aircon still faulty and engine loosing coolent,,took car back and was told it would be repaired under manufactures warenty,however thay couldent do it in inverness and nearest place for repair was dundee 200 miles away,,they said i was responsible for getting it there,,after arguing they said as a gesture of good will they would arrange to get it repaired in dundee,,but if it needed repairs in future it would be my responsibility to get it there,,i thougt that seller was responsibe for repairs,,how do i stand if car needs repair in future..is it arnold clark in inverness who should get it repaired,,or can they make me take it to dundee 200 miles away,,still not got car back yet after two weeks,,and dident get curtisy car either,,what is your advice and how do i stand in law if they wont repair car in inverness
thanks a fraser
ps sorry about spelling not my strong point

tom240

Nov 4, 2009
Required used cars

Hi,

* We are a taxi company Hummingbird Cars in London. We provide Airport Transfer service from all london airports. We are in need of good second hand or used cars. Can anyone please advice us where we can buy best and cheap Used cars.

Thank you

tom