Currys please help!

Jamie

Jun 19, 2009
morning afternoon etc

Its a long story you may need a cup of tea

Started on the 28th march brought a tv from currys £1000 later I was at home
Forward til 14th june tvs broken

Phoned the store my tvs broken etc got told to phone the tech guys I explained to the store and tech guys that I didnt think, under 90 days was good enough for a tv to last and I dont want them to repair the tv I would like a refund or replacement.

Was told that couldnt happen!

Ok
Went through all the fault finding was told it could be done at home!
Ok
Engineer turned up 3 days later..... "I shouldnt be here cant be fixed here"
He then arranged for the tech guys to collect the tv the next day they did turn up or ring.
We will come and collect today still waiting they have 13 mins.....

I have been told my 7 currys staff 6 tech guys staff and who ever works at DSGi that some will ring and confirm times they will be at my house not one as replied.

I have spoken to consumer rights who were great told me to ring let them and let them know I wouldnt except a repaired tv, but they could take it to look at it and if they repair it cost would be down to them as I would be taking them to court for a new tv if i had to and get a call log number they refused to give me the number!

Ok to sum up my wife as sat at home for three days with my daughter(who cant go to play school cause we are waiting), I have waisted my time and money on the phone I still have a damaged tv(9 mins left)

What can I do?????
any letter you may have would be great!
Help please(still got the tv)

Thanks
Jamie