Hi there from a noob!

MagnersPear

Jul 7, 2009
Hello everybody, I'm Jess, new here! I wanted to take the chance to introduce myself and I'm really looking forward to chatting :). I live in London (UK) I am mad about music, going out to gigs, clubbing, listening, composing and of course rocking out on guitar hero! I also like lots of girly stuff, shopping and getting all jazzed up for a night out, be it pub, restaurant, club or cinema. I love horse-riding too, and have 2 horses that take up lots of my time. Hmmm... I also love watching movies, though not that into television (other than lost!) I work with Magners and am quite partial to a nice cold cider at the end of the day. I think thats about it - Thanks for having me here :) x

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Welcome to the forum Jess, look forward to all the Magners offers for the forum members ; ) That wan't very subtle was it. Although personally I only have bad memories of cider, it would take a lot to convert me.

Tony

Chutzpah

Jan 9, 2009
twitter.com
I was born and bred in Somerset. I can confidently tell you two things:

Magners is NOT cider.

And cider does NOT have ice in it.

If you admit both of those two things I'm sure we'll get along just fine :D

MagnersPear

Jul 7, 2009
Hey guys, you are right I'm sure I will have plenty of good magners news. Each to their own on the ice issue, I personally love it on ice, maybe its a girly thing. Then again I know lots of guys who like it too. There are probably lots of girls that dont want any ice in their drink too, its a personal thing I guess.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I was born and bred in Somerset. I can confidently tell you two things:

Magners is NOT cider.

And cider does NOT have ice in it.

If you admit both of those two things I'm sure we'll get along just fine :D
So I presume you wouldn't like cider made with pears - lol

MagnersPear

Jul 7, 2009
If you want to call it a perry you would be totally right. The National
Association Of Cider Makers states that a perry and a pear cider
are the same thing. Its just branded Pear Cider to make it clearer. Call it what you want i say!