Do you queue?

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Just been in a women's forum and I was amazed at the number of members who had just GOT BACK from the Next sale. Some had queued to get in when the doors opened at 5, but no one waxed lyrical about their booty! One person grabbed stuff without looking as she "can take it back for a refund", was home by 5.30,and then went online where she then queued for 15 mins to pay!!!!! I am rubbish at sales shopping (apart from online) as I am scrum phobic and a bit cynical about sales stock. I also thought that the days of queuing for days to be first in the door to nab a one off prize bargain, were well past (mythical even). Has anyone ever queued for a superdooper bargain and won it, or just queued for the craic??

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Can't believe anyone would queue for the craic unless it was for something like Wimbledon tickets in a tent with a bottle of wine - I may do that one day! No, seriously, I am completely rubbish at sales shopping but wish that I wasn't. I'm sure there are some very good bargains to be had out there.

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
We have a Next close to us on a retail park, not only would I not queue at Next but I won't go to the other shops there when the sale is on coz of the queues to park!!!

I did once queue at the MEN Arena for Killers tickets for my nephew for 2 hours and they sold out when they got down to three people in front of me in the queue so I won't be doing that again either.

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
I do like to shop in the sales, and I love a good rummage through the bargain rails where ever I go, though I would never go anywhere like Next on the first day of a sale, and certainly wouldn't queue for hours waiting for the doors to open. I hate all that pushing and fighting over items.