PPI - I'm confused!

Anon

Aug 12, 2009
Hi,

OK, I may sound like a bit of a fool, but here goes...!

I took out a loan with Lloyds around a year ago. I took the payment protection with the loan, and although expensive I knew that the future was looking shaky, and there had been some rumours about my company running round. Anyway, long story, short, I went to get a mortgage and my mortgage advisor told me that my mortgage protection would cover my loan and that I should try to cancel my PPI on my loan. He told me that if they refused I should take them to the Financial Ombudsmen... I'm not sure that I could.:confused:

Does anyone out there know the score on something like this??

Thanks
:)

suebear

Nov 13, 2009
I work for a claims management company and yes of course you can do this yourselves, its not rocket science, but many people just can't be bothered with the hassle of it all, so company's like the one I work for are a benefit to hundreds of people!!!

We have stopped taking on CCA cases just stick to PPI's but have in the passed worked closely with Brunel Franklin and all the staff there are really lovely and from what they have told us recently they are no longer charging upfront fees for CCA's and getting any monies off the other side.

I love my job, we get to help so many people it's really nice. I fully recommend claiming what you are entitled to yourselves as it means more pennies in your pocket but there are loads of people that dont want to or even know they can and those are the people we help. And NO I do not work for a company that charges upfront fees!!!!