Broken phone after 2 weeks

Bacon1983

Aug 23, 2009
My husband had been with t-mobile for years. In july this year his contract was up and having no problems with them before he decided to stay on. He upgraded his phone to a samsung classico and within 2 weeks it had completely broken down. He took it back to tmoble who sent it away for 2 weeks, we went to pick the phone up on tuesday to be told that it is not repairable die to water damage which could have been caused by: rain, mist, fog, body perspiration and that there was nothing they could do as it was not in warrenty.

Please help, we cannot afford to go out and buy a brand new phone and the only thing t-mobile are offering us is to go buy a new phone and send them the reciepts so they can credit the money back to our account. We simply cannot afford to buy a new phone.

What can i do?

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
I don't know if any of this will help, but here's my story:

I had a similar problem with orange in March, at 8:45am I phoned their customer services department, I explained the problem to the person I spoke too, asked to let me speak to a manager as I wasn't happy, explained it all again to the manager and told them I was writing to my local trading standards departmet, to BBC Watchdog, and I was cancelling my direct debit, because if orange could not provide me with a phone that worked, then they had breched the contract, that I had agreed to for 18months, just two weeks earlier, and if they could not resolve the problem with the phone immediately, my solicitor would be contacting them. I had a new phone delivered to my home address at about 6pm.

It was worth the phonecall.

I had a new phone