Mis sold an LCD by buy as you view!!

michellexgx

Aug 29, 2009
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if any could give me any advise on this subject plz. Around 4 yrs ago we got an 32" LCD tv from BAYV.. a week or so later we got black line across it which could'nt be fixed so they ordered a new one to be delivered. We've bought loads of stuff from them after the TV and still pay on the money slot box thats still attached to the TV.. We've been out today and purchased an new 32" LCD for cash from a comet.. having looked and now measured the both TV's it would appear we have been sent a 27" LCD by BAYV!!.. As you can imagine we are sooooo angry about this as we paid over the odds for the TV in the first place and to find we have paid for a 32" and have a 27" makes my blood boil!! :mad:... Anyway I just wanted to know if we have a leg to stand on over this as we think its only fair we should have what we have paid for... even though its four years later!!!!

Thanks in advance
Michelle x

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hi Michelle,

Yes, I would be annoyed too. Your statutory rights have been breached and the item is not as described. If you had only it a few weeks or months you would have a good case. However, as you have had it so long your case is very weak. Ultimately it would be for a judge to decide.

Sorry I know this is not what you want to hear

Tony