dicuss about china products

winddomino

Sep 15, 2009
when I visited some china cellphones stores websites(like this website:www dot etemall.com) ,I was astonished by their price ,my god!!!a fake iphone only needs $150 more or less,everyone knows the quality of chinese products is too bad,disgusting! but its price lures us ,so what and how to make a comment on that ?do u like china products or not ?

chanchalseo

Oct 6, 2009
I don’t like china products. I advise strongly NOT to buy it in China. The chance to get cheated is very, very high.

Good luck.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Indeed there are a lot of fakes coming out of China. We ahve almost daily spam from Chinese sellers trying to promote their sites which sell fake goods - usually shoes and phones.

Tony

achod

Nov 29, 2009
yes its a bit of a sad state of affairs we've got ourselves into over the last 20 years because of our addiction to cheap chinese products, I know of many business's that have gone to the wall because they simply cant compete with chinese immitations of products origionally designed and produced in europe. But you also see business's like Primark thriving because of it.. and that produces a massive culture of waste when people can buy clothing so cheaply... it seems like our high streets will soon be taken over by poundlands and primarks. shame

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
We wouldn't have had half the things we are used to and take for granted without the mass cheap Chinese production. What the Chinese have effectively done is make our lives more affordable. They have produced all the clothing, every electronic devise you can think of, etc. But no, I don't necessarily see that as a good thing. But it's probably too late to take three steps backwards now. People expect their lives to be a certain standard now.