You might know me from somewhere else

nattie

Sep 3, 2008
This was a tough one to decide which username I would use. I have no idea if I know any of you from other forums. I am known on Bank Charges forums and furthermore, on TSR. Not sure what the forum is all about as yet but will see what there is a maybe bring some threads over from various sites. Nice to meet those who may know me as NatWestStaffMember;) or this name:) or maybe others.
I work for NatWest Bank, so not sure if admin need to know that bit but will refrain from posting until I know.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Welcome, I was going to say that I haven't had anything to do with Natwest since uni - they made a fortune in bank charges and I closed it as soon as I could. However, I have a Natwest Credit Card!

nattie

Sep 3, 2008
Well, I am known from bank charges sites such as CAG, LB, PC, CCS, MSE and PAG. Furthermore from the student forum TSR.
I get about a bit. What's the site all about? Tell me more....I have a multitude of guides from NatWest Student Guide 2008, to Natwest bank charges guide to even banking and how it works(that one is still a work kinda in progress.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
This is a new site for consumers - its direction is partly dictated by demand from members. Currently it includes consumer advice, guides and a section on money saving. All contributions most welcome : )

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
That's great, so is this in an official capacity as a NatWest employee?

nattie

Sep 3, 2008
I would have to say that I have NEVER written a guide that has been authorised by the bank I work for. The student guide is on moneysaving expert and the student room and so that one I will bring over later on, it is pretty thorough and whether I like it or not, it could be suggested that it is an advertisement for NatWest. I can't help that bit becuase it is what it is.

nattie

Sep 3, 2008
There is another guide to NatWest Bank charges(personal accounts and business accounts) but I am not sure whether that guide is really needed. Is there a need or not?

di30

Sep 18, 2008
Hi there nattie

Good to see you here too.:D

As soon as I seen your name I knew it was you lol.:p

Catch you later then I expect.

Di.