Pixmania

fallfallow

Sep 23, 2009
I recently purchased a washing machine online and because I am disabled and live alone elected to pay extra for their "install and scrap" service. However, the men who delivered it said they did not install, and left the machine in my kitchen not installed. I was told by Pixmania that my compaint would be dealt with, but after no response despite follow-up calls, I asked to be put through to the Complaints Dept. I was dismayed to be told that they could not do that, nor could I speak to a Supervisor or Manager as all they could do was to electronically refer my complaint on! They said that they did not have any contact numbers.
After a few days I did receive an e-mail from them which stated that they could not rebook someone to install the machine and that they would refund the "install and scrap" surcharge. Funnily enough, even though they urged me to contact them should I have any problems, the e-mail was a 'no response' e-mail.
What can I do?

Pixmania

Sep 25, 2009
Hello,

My name is Kate. I have just noticed your comment about Pixmania.

I am sorry for the trouble you had with the installation.

In order to resolve your problem as soon as possible, please send me your order reference number. My email address is mediator_uk at pixmania.com

Best regards,

Kate
Pixmania